Perfect Homogenization of Food Samples with the GRINDOMIX GM 200 and GM 300
These new knife mills produce representative samples in seconds
RETSCH’s GRINDOMIX Knife Mills set new standards in food sample preparation. Whereas the completely re-designed GM 200 processes a maximum of 700 ml sample material, the newly developed GM 300 homogenizes larger quantities of up to 4.5 liters quickly and reproducibly. These mills meet and exceed all special laboratory and analytical requirements. They process substances with a high water, oil or fat content as quickly and reliably as dry, soft, medium-hard and fibrous products. This makes the instruments superior to any commercial household mixer.
The handling of the mills is exceptionally simple and safe. The container can be filled and emptied outside the mill which makes cleaning very easy and helps to avoid cross-contamination by possible sample residues. Moreover, all parts of the GM 300 which come into contact with the sample material and the grinding container of the GM 200 are autoclavable.
Benefits GM 200 / GM 300 at a glance:
- Efficient size reduction of up to 700 ml / 4,500 ml sample
- Pre- and fine grinding in one mill: cutting action in regular mode, grinding by impact in reverse mode
- Autoclavable grinding container / grinding tools
- Variable speed from 2,000 to 10,000 rpm / 500 to 4,000 rpm
- Optional gravity lid for automatic reduction of grinding chamber volume
- Memory for 3 / 10 Standard Operating Procedures