The perfect cutting mill for every requirement
RETSCH have extended their range of cutting mills by three new models which combine powerful size reduction with ease of use.
The new cutting mill SM 300 can be perfectly adapted to many different – and also difficult - size reduction tasks thanks to the variable speed from 700 to 3,000 rpm. The powerful 3 kW drive with additional flywheel mass and a high torque ensure excellent grinding results so that even heterogeneous sample mixtures are no longer a problem! Another advantage of the SM 300 is the easy access to the grinding chamber for cleaning: the housing is simply folded back and the push-fit rotor can be removed without tools. This only takes a few seconds. The cutting mill SM 300 can be equipped with a wide range of accessories, among them a cyclone-suction-combination.
The new SM 200 is the versatile standard model which covers a vast range of applications. It features a strong 2 kW drive and can be optionally equipped with the cyclone-suction-combination.
For routine applications, particularly of materials which don't require great force for their size reduction, the budget-priced basic model SM 100 is the best choice.
The models SM 100 and SM 200 will be available as of January 2011.
Benefits SM 300 at a glance:
- Powerful size reduction thanks to 3 kW drive with additional flywheel mass
- Perfect adaptation to application requirements by variable speed from 700 to 3,000 rpm
- Optimum cutting effects thanks to double acting cutting bars
- Quick and easy cleaning thanks to fold-back housing with smooth surfaces and push-fit rotor
- Wide range of accessories, incl. cyclone-suction-combination